First of all, let’s answer some questions, right?
What is this project about?
This project is a collaboration between romanian scripters that help each other in order to create a beautiful gamemode, that have all actual modern algorithms in SA-MP. This gamemode is a rpg one, because is the most played in our country.
How much does it costs?
This project is free and will remain free. We don’t request money for using our work, everything was a volunteer-work since the begining. But if you want to help us, you could donate to us using the link in the right.
What does rGaming v3 means?
Well, the project’s name isn’t well choosed, but it comes from r(Romania) Gaming v3 (because „v2” was registered by a gaming community). We will keep it short as „rG3”.
- SA-MP 0.3.7
- YCMD + SSCANF
- MySQL R34 (you can choose multiple connections)
- There are no hidden commands.
- UNIQUE GAMEMODE – written from scratch
- Pizza Boy
- Street Sweeper
- Farmer (YouTube)
- Bus Driver (YouTube)
- Arms Dealer
- Drugs Dealer
I tried to make every job unique. For some jobs I did that, but for other jobs I left for future improvements. Unimproved jobs are very simple: you must follow some checkpoints and you will receive an amount of money.
From all jobs, you will earn the same amount: $10.000 / hour.
- Police Department
- Grove St. 125
- Grape Street Watts
- Varrio Nuevo Estrada
- SA Goverment
- News Reporter
- Emergency Department
I hope that you already notice that we don’t have a Hitman faction. We think that is a non-rp factions, beacuse in reality, you must search for a hitman in order to complete your contract.
- Car Dealership (YouTube)
* The price and stock of the cars can be edited in-game.
* The tuning is saving
* You can use the car only if it’s spawned. You can spawn the cars by /spawncar (or /sc), and you despawn your car using /park.
* Every car has an unique consumption.
- Dynamic House System: You can create houses by using /createhouse – and everything works fine!
- Dynamic Vehicle System: All cars are saved in MySQL, every normal car have a few parameters that give access only to special persons. For example, you can modify a taxi cab to be available to everyone by using /vedit. Also, by using /vpark, you can modify the spawn-position of a car directly from game. I should mention that faction vehicles can be modified and saved, without a reboot of the server.
- Level-up system is a bit different. For leveling up, you must earn XP. And you will recieve XP for every minute you play. Also, after you have enough experience, the server automtically level you up.
- The gangs can fight for turfs. If you stay on the turf, your team earns 1 point. Also if you kill an enemy, you earn 10 points, and the enemy recieves 1 point. In the end, the gang with the most points, win the turf, and the bet from /war.
A few pictures:
- Spawn 1
- Spawn 2
- Spawn 3
- Spawn zone in the night
- Entrance of the spawn
- City Hall
- Jail * – 1:1 copied from LS-RP
- Meeting Room 1 * – you must use /teleport > Others > Meeting Room
- Meeting Room 2
- PD garage
- Special Vehicles
A short introduction movie:
rG3 Project by Matraguna Mihai-Alexandru is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at see download link.